The cultural center of Plungė is situated in the heart of the town. Its history begins in 1939. Firstly the parish of the Plungė church gave a hall in old two floor building and it was fitted to town cultural needs. New cultural centre was built in 1990 and now is located in 4216 square meters area of the building.
It is really modern, contemporary building made to fullfill all cultural needs of the town. Building itself has 4 main premises for diferent cultural events: the main concert hall (523 seats), small hall with a stage (100 seats), exchibition hall (240 square meters), dance hall (220 square meters). In need our center can offer cafe-bar “Bildukas”, cafe “Kaukė” or other premises depending on different needs.